Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Award time



Thanks to lavanya from tickle your taste buds for sharing the versatile blog award and thanks to Dhivya from youtoocancookindianfood  for sharing me the Lovely blogger award.

Rules of Versatile blogger award:

1. Thank the person who has nominated you and shout out loud.
2. Pass on the award to Other bloggers
3. State 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Post the award pic on your wall.

The rules for the lovely blogger award
  • Thank the person who passed this award to you and create a link to his/her blog.
  • Don't nominate bloggers whom you have already nominated for some other award.
  • Nominate at least two new lovely bloggers, who hasn't been your friend until now and nominate them. This is to get you known to new blogger friends.
  • Nominate as many bloggers as you can.

The seven random pieces about me ,
I love blogging, Cooking,traveling , tasting different cuisine, exploring and last but not the least i love my family and friends.

I am Sharing these  awards with

desperatehousewifesdiary
maayeka
akilaskitchen
Kitchen flavours
cook with fun





11 comments:

  1. Congrats on ur award n so kind enough to pass the award to me... Thank u dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Congratulations on your awards! And thank you for passing them on to me! I really appreciate it! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations... wishing you many many more...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Dear!!!

    Do link in your best recipes in my "COLLECTION OF BEST RECIPES" @
    http://youtoocancookindianfood.blogspot.in/2012/04/collection-of-best-recipes.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to spot the "Submit your link".
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats for your awards and wishing you many more to come..and thank you so much for sharing this with me..

    ReplyDelete