Sunday, June 16, 2013

Soya Chunks Fry | Soya 65 | Meal Maker Fry

I had few of Soy chunks left over at my home , so i thought of making this crispy snack for an evening . These soy chunks make me feel  similar to chicken 65 recipe . Check out my Soy Biryani recipe and also soy Rogan josh too . Press here to check out the other Snack recipes .

Easy crispy nuggets made with Soya Chunks
Soya Chunks Fry | Soya 65 | Meal Maker Fry

Ingredients:

  • Soya Chunks - 15 - 20 no 
  • Red Chilli powder - 2 tsp
  • Paprika Powder - 1 tsp
  • Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tbsp
  • Corn flour - 1 tsp
  • Yogurt - 1 tbsp
  • Salt - to taste
  • Oil - For frying 


Method:

Boil the soy chunks in hot water  till they become double the size in volume . Filter the water and squeeze out the water from the soy chunks with your fingers . Chop them to halves .
Take a bowl , add the Soy chunks , red chilli powder , paprika powder , ginger garlic paste , salt , corn flour  , lemon juice and mix them well .


 Set aside for 30 minutes , so that the soy chunks could absorb the marinated spices



Heat oil in a shallow pan , add the marinated soya chunks to it and fry them till they become golden brown in colour .



Serve hot with some sauce . 



They taste really good .

Please Like my Facebook page here to get regular updates of the recipes .

Note :

Egg whites can be added while marinating , so that the coated masala does not fall off .

    24 comments:

    1. looks very delicious and yummy.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I have to say that I am excited over these fried soy. Its a brilliant idea for the awesome outcome.

      ReplyDelete
    3. What a lovely idea! I had heard of cauliflower and chicken 65 but soya chunks 65- I have to try! :)
      http://www.rita-bose-cooking.com/

      ReplyDelete
    4. An ideal snack for the rainy day. Well done!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Very yummy and super healthy side dish or even a snack...

      ReplyDelete
    6. looks like chicken to me :) well made..

      ReplyDelete
    7. Healthy starter, looks like chicken 65..

      ReplyDelete
    8. Crispy and Yummy :) Very Tempting dish :)

      ReplyDelete
    9. Kids will definitely love this. niceone

      ReplyDelete
    10. Yummy..my son will love this..

      ReplyDelete
    11. Awesome. My family will love these.

      ReplyDelete
    12. An amazing and new recipe to me.Will try for sure
      http://ayshadileen.blogspot.ca/

      ReplyDelete
    13. Wow dear love soya chunks 65..Looks super delectable.. nice click there :)

      ReplyDelete
    14. Something went wrong with me, I wasnt able to fry as urs, It started turning soft and sticking to the pan what could be the reason?

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. @shweet spicess , Oh . sorry to hear this . May be the there should be issues with the marinating part .

        Mine was really crisp outside, and as you can see in the pic , the coating or the masala did not fall at all when I fried in oil .
        So I guess there is some issue with the marinating part . Hope this helps .

        Thanks ,
        Follow Foodiee

        Delete
    15. Loved this version.. Looks yummy and delicious Preethi :-)

      ReplyDelete
    16. Lovely soya chunks 65.. :) Would love to give a try.. :) Glad to follow you n very happy to be here.. :)

      ReplyDelete
    17. I have soya chunks that need using up and now I know what to do with them.
      Thanks for sharing.

      ReplyDelete
    18. Innovative range of fryers & snack makers for making cooking faster & gourmet meals everyday

      ReplyDelete