Friday, May 10, 2013

strawberry juice recipe

Strawberry has amazing heath Benefits .  I was not a fan of strawberry earlier , but after reading about the benefits , I was amazed by its qualities . It aids in Glowing skin and keeps the wrinkles away . It is loaded with Vitamin C .

We had a box of strawberries in our home which was sour in taste , so I made this juice with the strawberries .They tasted so Good . Myself and my daughters enjoyed the juice on a hot Summer evening . Off to the recipe now .

fresh Juice recipe made with strawberries
strawberry juice recipe

Ingredients:

  • Strawberry - 12 to 15 nos
  • Water - 2 cups
  • Sugar - To taste
  • Lemon Juice - ( Optional ) Depending on the sourness needed . I did not use it ,  as my strawberries were sour 
strawberry juice recipe


Method:

In a mixer add the chopped strawberries , add some sugar .



Grind it to a smooth paste .


Now add two cups of water to the concentrate and mix . Filter the mixture using a muslin cloth .


Add lemon juice if needed .


Add some Ice cubes .


Serve Chilled .

64J22YCX9B4X

11 comments:

  1. Very refreshing juice...strawberries are my kids favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very refreshing juice...my kids love strawberries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice click, the juice looks refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strawberries are my favourite. I love adding them to the yoghurt or milk and turn into a smoothie/ shake. or add them while i am baking a cake.
    But never tried making a strawberry juice. thanks for sharing. the pics look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Berries are so popular among food bloggers and I keep seeing so many varieties of juice from it. However as I adore each version, I am trilled over your simple and attractive juice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow like the color preethi.. well made..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very refreshing and lovely, very beautiful clicks..

    ReplyDelete
  8. very very nice and yummy drink

    ReplyDelete