Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Banana Sandwich

My Kid came from school very hungry . She shared this recipe with me,  that her teacher told the kids in class that the banana sandwich is healthy .So we both made this simple sandwich , which turned out to be a healthy and a filling snack.




Ingredients:

Bread Slices- 2 no
Banana - 1 no , Sliced in to round pieces
Honey - 1 tbsp
Butter - 1/2 tsp

Method:

Spread the honey on to one side of the bread .


Arrange the sliced bananas on to the bread now on top of the honey spread . Arrange banana as much as you want .


 Place another Slice of bread on top of this and gently press it .


Heat a iron tawa , melt butter and place the bread on to the tawa and toast it  .


Cook till it becomes golden brown in color and flip it on to the other side and cook .


Slice it in to triangles and serve hot with a cup of coffee as a snack or as  a morning breakfast .



17 comments:

  1. Wow too tempting to taste...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting recipe...So sweet of your daughter to come and give the recipe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this looks good sandwich. never tried sweet sandwich this way

    ReplyDelete
  4. have never heard of this.. interesting option!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely banana sandwich :)
    http://youtoocancookindianfood.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grt idea. ..kids are always smart...

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow really a healthy snack. my daughter would love this :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice yummy sandwich.. I would love to have it with a little chocolate :)
    Noel collections

    ReplyDelete
  9. interesting one. i can feel how tasty is this

    ReplyDelete
  10. very interesting dear.....absolutely loved it!!!!a must try for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my! I love everything about this! I want to make this RIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy sandwich...I make this for my kid...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous combination of honey n banana.. Will try this for sure..

    http://aromaticdining.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I tried this sandwich n it came out really yummy!!! my son enjoyed a lot..Linking back your recipe here...

    http://www.ezcookbook.net/2012/06/banana-sandwich.html

    ReplyDelete