Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Award Time

Its been long that i have shared and passed the awards given to me by my blogger Friends .


My Recipe Home made Pizza won the " BEST RECIPE " for Lets party - Snack event hosted by surabhi .


Thanks to sri and sara for passing this award to me . So the rules of the award are as,

  The Rules:
  • Thank the person who nominated you.
  • Add The One Lovely Blog Award to your post.
  • Share 7 things about yourself.
  • Pass the award onto 15 nominees and let them know.
 I have already shared about myself in my previous award here . I Pass this award to all my blogger Friends .
So dear Friends, Pls collect your award from here .


Thanks to punita for passing this award to me .

I am passing this award to all my blogger friends .


Last but not the least congrats to preethi for her 300th post . She shares an award to all her blogger friends and I am one among them .




6 comments: