Monday, March 11, 2013

Vegetable Stir Fry / Stir Fry Veggies / காய்கறி வதக்கல்

This is my first blog post for the year 2013  .I had a relaxing longish break and now I am yet to catch up with my blogging for this year , but managed to update some of my archive post with better picture and step by step demo . And now coming on to the  recipe , vegetable stir fry is a easy recipe on lazy cooking days ,Off to the Recipe now.





Ingredients:
  • Mixed Vegetables - 250 Gms ( I used the frozen mixed Vegetable packet ) , Any Veggies of ur choice
  • Pepper Corn Powder  - 2 tsp
  • Salt - To taste
  • Oil - 1 tsp
  • Onion - 1 no , Chopped
  • Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
  • Urad dhal - 1 tsp
Method:

In a cooking pan , Heat oil add the mustard seeds and allow it to pop . Now add the urad dhal and fry for few seconds .Add onion and cook till they become translucent .



Add the mixed Vegetables , salt , Pepper powder and sprinkle little water .


Cook till the Vegetables tender .


The Colorful stir fry veggies are ready to be served .

Serve hot with Steamed rice and a curry of your choice . 








22 comments:

  1. Simple and delicious stir fry. Looks so colorful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healthy,colourful and definitely an excellent side dish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quick n healthy curry! I used to make stir fry with these frozen veggie, but adding only pepper is kind of new to me..stir fry looks colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious and tasty fry.
    Visit my space in your free time.
    Am new follower. If you follow back, i will be so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..colorful and healthy veg stir fry...loved the combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This simple but yummy vegetable stir fry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so colourful....Delicious and healthy vegetable stir fry...
    Thanks for sharing with the event...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks yummy and colourful, check my blog for vegetarian recipes. http://pragati-jain.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very colourful and eyecatching.Thanks for sending it to lets cook for kids event at simplt.food.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love this dear. I would love to have it for my event @ my blog. Please do take a look and send it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simple stirfry.. thnx for linking it up

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think my children will like this dish because they really love eating vegetables especially at night. I will definitely cook this for them.

    Stir Fried Chicken

    ReplyDelete