Thursday, March 28, 2013

Almonds Tea / Badam Chai / பாதாம் டீ

Almonds have got immense health benefits . After trying Almonds milk , I wanted to make tea using almonds since  I am a great fan of Tea . The Almond tea was really great , I found the Tea to be very thick and creamy  and yummy too . Off to the recipe now.

Almonds Tea Recipe
Almonds Tea / Badam Chai / பாதாம் டி


Ingredients:

  • Almonds 8 - 10 no
  • Milk - 1 cup
  • Water - 1 cup
  • Sugar - To taste
  • Tea powder - 1 tsp


Method: 

Soak the almonds in water for 2 hrs .




    Grind it to a paste in a mixer by adding water .



    In a heavy bottom vessel , add the pureed almonds , milk , water , tea powder and mix well .Bring the contents to a boil .



    Filter using a strainer and add sugar if needed .


    Creamy and Thick almonds tea is ready. Serve hot .

    18 comments:

    1. One of my fav drinks...almond chai...slurpppp!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I enjoy any kind of tea and this is another superb, almond flavored is also very inviting.

      ReplyDelete
    3. wow this looks so good, must try this one for sure. I love tea :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Never tried almonds in tea.love to try !

      ReplyDelete
    5. Looks so refreshing !!! Different to me !! Bookmarked :)
      ShrutiRasoi
      Today's Recipe
      Egg Fried Rice

      ReplyDelete
    6. Prefect hot tea,love to have rite now for my evening snacks.

      ReplyDelete
    7. New to me. Glad I read it tomorrow I will make almond tea.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Very different and innovative...wonder how it tastes...will try

      ReplyDelete
    9. Great Beverage i hope it's too nice and sweet too. Superb thanks for posting different beverage. Here while searching the beverages. I found one information. To know more. ClickBeverage.

      ReplyDelete
    10. Wow! Very interesting Preethi :-)

      ReplyDelete