Friday, March 29, 2013

Pomelo Juice

I was shopping in the farmers market and I found this fruit Pomelo , They looked similar to Sweet lime and oranges, but 3 times the size of oranges . I grabbed 2 of them and came home . I googled out about the fruit and was amazed about the health benefits . Its a citric fruit loaded with Vitamin C , similar to the Orange fruit juice .  It aids in weight loss .I made fresh juice with the fruit .

Pomelo Juice


Ingredients:
  • Pomelo fruit - 2 no 
  • Water - As needed
  • Sugar / Honey - To taste

Method:

Take the fruit and Slice it up .


When I sliced it , the fruit was pink inside similar to the Grape fruit .

    Squeeze out the juice using a juicer , by adding water as needed .


    Transfer the juice to the blender , add the sugar or honey as needed depending on taste and run the mixer . The juice becomes frothy .


    Serve with some Ice cubes .


    This is a perfect and a healthy drink on hot summer days .

    10 comments: