Sunday, March 17, 2013

Orange Lemon Juice

We had few oranges left over at home , so we made this juice for the evening . This is one of the healthy juice . I still remember the times when I was pregnant , My husband used to make this juice every day for me .  This juice is a natural source of Vitamin C and folic acid . So now off to the Recipe .

Orange Lemon Juice


Ingredients:

  • Orange - 4 nos 
  • Lemon - 1 tsp
  • Sugar - to taste ( optional )
  • Water - As needed 

Orange Lemon Juice


Method: 

Squezze out the  juice from the oranges using water as needed. ( My daughter is in Ist grade and she was interested in doing this part for me )



In a blender , add the orange juice , lemon juice , some water , and sugar if needed and run the mixer for few seconds .


Now the frothy juice is ready to serve .


Enjoy this healthy juice on a hot summer day . 

Linking this recipe to Healthy Me & Healthy us event by Priya 



15 comments:

  1. Extremely refreshing!!!!
    Prathima Rao
    Prats Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously one of my fav juice too,love this refreshing juice very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. refreshing ...perfect for this weather

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect thirst quencher for the summers...love your clicks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice click, wonderful backlighting. the photo give real life to the post. I could feel the freshness from the Photo. Way to go..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicious juice, homemade is always best.

    ReplyDelete