Friday, September 2, 2011

Chocolate Tea Recipe | Indian Chocolate Tea , Chai Recipe

I love tea and would love to have Tea  on  a Cold winter evening that makes me feel very refreshing . I have tasted chocolate tea in my visit to a Tea factory in Ooty .  Click here for the basic Indian Tea Recipe . It tasted so good  with the chocolate flavor so i tried to replicate the Tea that i tasted and made this chocolate Tea Recipe . So off to today's post chocolate Tea recipe .

Chocolate Tea , Chai Recipe
Chocolate Tea Recipe | Indian Chocolate Tea , Chai Recipe



Ingredients:


  • Milk - 1 cup
  • Water - 1/2 cup
  • Tea powder - 1 teaspoon 
  • sugar - to taste( optional )
  • Coco powder - 1/4 tea spoon


Method :

In a heavy bottom vessel add the milk , water and tea powder and mix and place it on the stove and switch on the stove .



Add the  Coco Powder .



Mix well and bring the contents to a boil .


After the color changes , filter the tea using a strainer .


Add sugar or sweetener if needed and mix .


Yummy Chocolate tea is Ready to serve .

Check out the Other Special Tea Recipes ,  Masala Tea recipe here , Almonds Tea by Clicking here . Also check out the Medicinal Ginger Tea Recipe here  and Cardamom tea Recipe here .

If you like this recipe please like my Facebook page here to get regular recipe updates , or follow me on twitter here , pinterest here , and Google plus here to get regular updates of recipes .






Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Wow....what a taste it will be I am jut imagining dear.I am gonna try today.can't wait till you call me home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...I would like to have these !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry but what on earth is tea powder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You Can use the normal Black tea bag in place of Tea powder

      Delete