Thursday, November 7, 2013

PINEAPPLE ORANGE JUICE | JUICE RECIPES

I love to make fresh juices at home . I have already posted Orange juice and Pineapple juice earlier in my blog  . This juice is a combo of both . Check out the popular cherry  juice of this website by clicking here .  Also Check out my kids favorite strawberry juice here . So off to today's recipe now .

Pineapple Orange juice recipe made at home , Fresh juice recipes
PINEAPPLE ORANGE JUICE


Ingredients:

  • Pineapple - 1/2 fruit , cleaned and chopped 
  • Orange - 2 number , Skin removed and separate the flesh
  • Sugar - To taste , Optional 
  • Water - As needed ( Depending on the consistency )

    Method:

    Take the blender , add the chopped pineapple and orange slices .


    Add some water to it and sugar ( if needed ) and puree them .



    Filter the juice using a strainer to get the clear juice .  Add water if needed so that the juice could be filtered faster using the strainer . 


    If the juice is thick , add water and dilute it . Add sugar if needed and add some icecubes and the juice is ready to be served .

    Fresh juice recipes made at home
    Add caption


    I really loved the color of juice . It was orangish yellow color and the flavor of pineapple and orange was too delicious .. 

    Check out the other juice , Beverages and smoothies  by clicking here

    If you like this recipe please like my Facebook page here to get regular recipe updates , or follow me on twitter here , pinterest here , and Google plus here to get regular updates of recipes .








    5 comments:

    1. slurp..very appealing n refreshing juice

      ReplyDelete
    2. I nevr tried with orange peel.Good to have the fresh ones.
      Shobas Delight

      ReplyDelete
    3. My fav is home made fruit juice and I have to say that I love pineapples and oranges. Its such a refreshing and nutritious juice. I am just too lazy to make juices, so sky juice is our drink most of the time.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Perfect refreshing drink...............
      x❤x❤
      http://indianveggiesbhojan.blogspot.in/

      ReplyDelete
    5. Yummyy.. looks amazing and the photos are excellent.. I love both pineapple and orange and I buy KDD harvest’s juices for both the fruits. I never thought this combination could work. I will try this for sure.. Thanks for sharing :)

      ReplyDelete